Thorntonia - Week 8

12-15 May 2012
Carl, Chris and the Yank went to Norfolk to fix a bore. Carl brought me back a couple of Mother's Day gifts.  A cast iron pan he found in the dump and a custom made toaster he knocked up while they were camped out.

16 May 2012
Got to go up in the mustering helicopter after the mustering was done. Bill, the pilot, gave me a scenic tour of Thorntonia which was amazing. I was hesitant at first due to the fact that I suffer travel sickness in a car but I managed to feel pretty good until Bill circled the homestead a couple of times and that awful feeling started to creap in. Luckily I held it together and the flight ended without any 'accidents'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
Carl, Charmaine, Harrison and William. 7/3/12 we started our journey around Australia, not sure how long it will take, just going to see were 'it' takes us.